Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Sadly I will be sitting this one out also. I have the Make & Take coming up at my house in 2 weeks. We're building 38" wood coffins!
This is the Florida haunter's group & one of the members has agreed to teach the coffins!! SO Excited! he is putting together the kits with everything needed in materials for $15. I'll be teaching/instructing Fiji Mermaids, skeleton fairies, creepy books & boxes &/or corpsed fairies.

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
Come on down!! ;)
I still have to get pictures mailed to my daughter from her "childhood" for her wedding & find a formal dress (& Shoes) for it also. :eek:
Get all my stuff organized for taking to do her wedding cake & order "adornments" for it when she decides what cake she wants. :/
Just way too much going on. I get stressed just thinking about it.

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Saki you amaze me!
Bethany if I could get a plane ticket I'd be there!!! And of course a babysitter :) haha....
I'm looking forward to Winter Reaper but I do have two boxes I've got to get out. I promised Scareme a painting last winter Reaper! The bad part is I finished the painting before the move but didn't get it mailed :/ now it's boxed up somewhere

·
Margarita Goddess
5,440 Posts
I am taking down Christmas Decoratiions today, I hope. But leaving up my urns with the lit trees in them. Going to decorate them for each holiday. :D
hoping to hit up the DT this week for Valentine things to decorate them with, then I'll be doing Eggs, bunnies etc for Easter & sunglasses & flip flops for summer :D

·
Lady Of The Lake
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really love that idea Bethany. I was thinking of doing some pretty clear apothecary jars and Lanterns on my entry way table and do the same thing. Fill the jars with candy corn, peppermints, robin eggs etc. cob webs on the lanterns, jingle bells or evergreen sprigs etc
Instead of moving everything every single holiday.
I can't wait to see your valentine set up!

·
Registered
972 Posts
Is that for the vampire valentine exchange ?

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Hallomas, it is really not just a Valentine's exchange. I wish it was in a way. The deadline falls after that, but many of us shipped in time for Valentine's Day last year and did things for it. I hope to do that this year, too along with some old fashioned Halloween fun. I would love to have a Valentine Tea---for witches, Vampires, etc.

Hope you are joining us. THe names of victims comes out next week!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts