Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for an umbrella like the vampires in Nightmare Before Christmas have. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about (and I'm sure MOST of you do) it looks like this.

I found this but it's like $70, infact most I found were $70 or up

Really don't want to have to pay ALOT for one maybe $30 or $40 at the most. So if anyone knows where to find one...help me! I'm so tempted to just try and make one:(

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
I would go the make one route. I have never seen an umbrella that would look like that other than trying to modify a regular black umbrella. I would think it shouldnt be too hard or expensive to modify an umbrella to make it.It will look very cool with a vampire costume if you can do it.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found this one ebay. Prety similar. I could maybe somehow at the pointy thing on the top and paint the underneath red. Thoughts?

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
wow gd, that would be a nice added touch. check out goodwills and see if you can find an old one. then you can maybe recover it. maybe hobby lobby if you have one around would have something.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I checked the website for the company in your initial post and it is listed as $55 AUD which converts to $41. Shipping might me a bit much, is that how you got the $70? With shipping included?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts