Halloween Forum banner

Vampire theme for 2015

10456 Views 69 Replies 19 Participants Last post by  Mogwai
This will be our third Halloween party and second time doing a theme. Last year was zombies, this year is vampires.

We're going to be decorating the garage, back yard, lounge, kitchen / dining, hallway and bathroom. So far, we've decided to make some big red gothic windows (to go over the actual windows) and most likely a cemetery with some big gates for outside. Those are the big projects we're working on, but there's still a lot to think about and plan for. It's not particularly easy getting props here in Western Australia and postage from overseas is stupidly expensive, so we'll be DIYing the bulk of the decorations. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. We're going for an elegant gothic vibe, and want it to be scary as well.
Reactions: 1
1 - 3 of 70 Posts
I love it! He will spook a lot of people and he is so original.
We did our master bath one year as a spider room. Lots and lots of webs and spiders of all sizes suspended in the web. The corner jetted tub was filled with webs and a spider cocoon wrapped around a man. We removed the light over the two sinks and added green bulbs. The green glow and the webs gave a great effect. Although many used the hall bathroom all night, still a lot would duck into this bathroom since it is right off the kitchen dining area. It startled quite a few people and we had lots of positive comments about it.

I think your red with the black lace will also have that cool effect.
You can also make spider sacks out of white tights or better white women's hose stuffed with spider webs and some small spiders placed in there. I will look for pics. I remember not getting the spider guy, but should have some of the room itself. We have done the bath that way several times.

Here is a link to my Facebook page with the spider bathroom. This is the first year and in the tub I just stretched a DT plastic tablecloth with spiders over the top. I think the other bath was a bat room that year.

Hopefully this link works, I made this album Public so I think it will.

Spider bathroom and other old decor
1 - 3 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.