Halloween Forum banner
41 - 60 of 130 Posts

· Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,961 Posts
MM: That makeup would be KILLER on you!! :D

Freak: You're right...I even bought a Springsteen t-shirt while I was there!

How do you guys think these shoes would look with the outfit I've planned?

2 3/4" Goth High Heel, Goblin-02 - $37.99 - At DimOutShoes.com

And I talked with my hairdresser the other day about dying my hair black with red streaks. Wigs are hot. We'll see.

· jester girl
18,198 Posts
i think the shoes would look awesome. the touch of red in them would really pull it off with the red in the jacket. not a bad price for the shoes either. i also agree about wigs being to warm, they're also uncomfortable. your hair black with red streaks would look real good.

· Vlad the Impaler
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
hmm that it is. Well I tried to paint it red underneath. looked good. I went to move it and...it riped. all the way up. I guess the material dosent do good with wet. :( So new idea to fix it is to use theatrical gaff tape and cover the whole top part. We'll see how that turns out.

· Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,961 Posts
MM, that is a great makeup look. I love the black and red lips, and have already checked the website for Obsessive Compulsive makeup...it is not at all expensive. Thanks for the post!!

· kakos
7,225 Posts
Still waiting on that pic GD. Were you able to fix it?

MM, that is a great makeup look. I love the black and red lips, and have already checked the website for Obsessive Compulsive makeup...it is not at all expensive. Thanks for the post!!
Yeah, I am really liking this makeup. I think I'm for sure going to line my lips black and I was able to find a cheap good red lipstick so happy about that.

Well I knew I was going to be dying my hair darker in October to go with my costume. Well right now I've been sticking with Dark Brown....turns out dark brown makes my hair black almost, so I know what color I'll be dying it in October. People were telling me I should keep the color it is now and get some red highlights, but not too red and that wasn't a suggestion for Halloween LOL. People really know me I guess.

41 - 60 of 130 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.