Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· kakos
7,225 Posts
Shoes kinda remind me of Frankenstein's monster but definitely goth.

I'm partial to black hair, but red for sure would be awesome. I'm not going black for mine, but pretty close with some red streaks.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
My hair is black already. Actually it's blue black but it looks more blue now than black:D. So I just decided might as well do that. But I think on top I'll have a huge chunk of white and than the red and purple streaks all over. Been looking at extensions and think the best thing to do is to by blonde extensions so I ccan ad the streaks without bleaching them and than dyeing the reaming part to match my actual hair.
Putting extensions in is a good idea. I bought some from Ulta
Ulta.com - Easilites - Grape Jelly

They have a small clip that you can cover easily with your own hair. They have a bunch of colors. But if you want to dye any of them definitely get blonde or white if they have. They have more colors in the store if you have one by you. I have black and red.

Here's also if you have a Sally Beauty supply by you, if not you can order (cheaper than Ulta).
Sally - Silver Hi-Lite Long Clip-In Synthetic Hair Extensions

Obviously you can trim these to the length you want.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
Hooch thanks for sharing that video. I'm doing the vampire thing too. Here are the shoes I'm 99% sure I'll be ordering soon.

GD can't wait to see the shoes, make sure you put them on and take a pic for us so we can see them on you.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
Still waiting on that pic GD. Were you able to fix it?

MM, that is a great makeup look. I love the black and red lips, and have already checked the website for Obsessive Compulsive makeup...it is not at all expensive. Thanks for the post!!
Yeah, I am really liking this makeup. I think I'm for sure going to line my lips black and I was able to find a cheap good red lipstick so happy about that.

Well I knew I was going to be dying my hair darker in October to go with my costume. Well right now I've been sticking with Dark Brown....turns out dark brown makes my hair black almost, so I know what color I'll be dying it in October. People were telling me I should keep the color it is now and get some red highlights, but not too red and that wasn't a suggestion for Halloween LOL. People really know me I guess.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
I think of Spike when I think of the white hair...who was very much like Billy Idol.

I'm partial to the black hair. I think black with white streaks or vice verse would be cool. Again though I'd be partial to red streaks. But why not be different, either way you're going to look great.

I haven't ordered my boots yet, think I'm getting another tattoo this Friday so that'll dip into my funds. I do have my change jar should see what that has and use it for the boots.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
Ooooo I love them!!!! How are they in? Do they bother you? Thought I would let you know I just ordered the boots with the skulls on them! Fangs possibly being purchased this weekend. May contact you for any tips about fitting them. Unless it's one of those things if you follow the instructions it'll be good.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
sorry about that hallorenescene. try the picture at the bottem and let me know how that works.

MrsMyers, they are actually very comfortable. the vission is kinda poor with a slight blury red halo around the edges but after a while you forget you have them in. If you get scarecrow fangs they have very good directions on the back, I actually just got a new pair at hot topic so if you have one near you, you can find them there.
Wish I could do the contacts, but to get them in prescription costs way too much. Thanks! That's where I was going to go since it's about $5 cheaper than Spirit.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
I recomend the small subtle fangs. They are cheaper, look more real, and they don't mess up your speech. I think thats all they carry any way.
Thanks GD! I will always trust you with any vampire question (if I didn't already). Got the small fangs. Molded them and am still wearing them now. My only concern now will be hopefully I won't get lipstick all over them on Halloween. Talking is not bad at all, I can see getting used to them.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
I'll probably drink from a straw if I drink with them in at all. I'm more worried about my lipstick. I was curious if putting a coat of clear base coat nail polish over the fangs would prevent staining...I may have to test that on the back of a fang.

They fit really well. Of course I had to trim some of the mold and part of it separated. It still fits and isn't lose, but going to get some super glue just in case. I know not to put it in my mouth.

· kakos
7,225 Posts
GD you should also start a Facebook fan page.

Hooch, good to know about the beer. Was going to play it safe and just drink vodka, but good to know I can drink beer too. Will have the vodka first though, coat the stomach ;)

I can't stop putting in the fangs whenever I just see them sitting there, they're so much fun!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.