Halloween Forum banner

Which boots do you like for a vampire?

• [IMG]http://www.halloweenforum.com/picture.php?albumid=299&pictureid=14787[/IMG]

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • [IMG]http://www.halloweenforum.com/picture.php?albumid=299&pictureid=14786[/IMG]

Votes: 7 28.0%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help....
Which boots should I have for my vampire costume? They will be seen because I will be wearing a skirt.

Option 1 = Cool boots with a skull accent
Option 2 = Great boots with red ribbon wrapped around

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow! Love the straps and bows, not to mention the platforms.
I know! They are shoes I would wear any day, just have to buy those, own the others (which I would put the red on them).

It would depend on the rest of the outfit & the look you are going for. I like them both.
I'm going to obviously be in all black. It'll be a pencil skirt, above the knees, but will be putting a sort of train on it (coming off the back of the skirt from the waste). Top not exactly sure about, but black long sleeves. Makeup, very pale face with black liner and blood red lips with blood dripping down and of course fangs. My hair is not far off from being black (very dark brown) and it will be straight with possible red streaks.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Red boots, to match the red chunks in your hair and bring out your lipstick.

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
I like the first boots better. I'm not that into the red ribbon wrappin around the second pair.
Do you have any pictures of the outfit?

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You guys are still making it hard for me to choose. :)

GD - no pics of the outfit. Putting the skirt together myself and shirt wise gonna use something I already have, possibly. Maybe I can Photoshop something...

Here are some pics I found for makeup and my nails. So am going a little goth I guess you could say. My eyes are already a really light color so no contacts needed. Been told many times my eyes are freaky when I wear black eye makeup.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I really like the first ones! :D

But some pics óf the rest of the costume would help finalize the decision, shame you don't have any :(

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
How comfortable are the boots, if you're partying achey feet can be annoying (sorry to be boring, just suffering today due to walking all day yesterday in stiletto boots on cobbles)

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I like the first pair better, they are a little menacing. The eye makeup example is great, sounds like you are going to be gorgeous!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i liked the first ones the best as far as boots go. i love your eye makeup and it almost goes better with the second pair. but then again it depends on what your final outfit looks like.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Seems like it was a land slide win.....where's my savings again...

I really like the first ones! :D

But some pics óf the rest of the costume would help finalize the decision, shame you don't have any :(
I won't have any costume pics till I actually do it. I'm just taking black clothes I already have, but knowing me I'll buy more black clothes by Halloween so you never know.

How comfortable are the boots, if you're partying achey feet can be annoying (sorry to be boring, just suffering today due to walking all day yesterday in stiletto boots on cobbles)
I wear boots like that all the time, so doesn't bother me. The second pair are boots I already have, but would be adding the ribbon. So the comfort for me wasn't an issue, thanks for thinking of it though :)

I like the first pair better, they are a little menacing. The eye makeup example is great, sounds like you are going to be gorgeous!!
i liked the first ones the best as far as boots go. i love your eye makeup and it almost goes better with the second pair. but then again it depends on what your final outfit looks like.
Thank you both. I'm excited about the makeup. I'll have to practice beforehand.

hallorene - yeah I was thinking the 2nd pair go better with the makeup, nails, probably hair too, but the first ones keep growing on me the more I see them.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No, my eyes are really light anyways and don't look that far off from the pic I posted when I wear black eye liner. Get told a lot my eyes are creepy with dark eye makeup.

Plus the prescription contacts are not in my budget :)

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you! I always do heavy black makeup for Halloween, this would be subtle for me, thinking the pale skin is what's needed the most anyways. While we're discussing makeup, should I use black to almost hollow in my cheeks?

I actually should have practiced doing my nails, just had them black, but not too worried about those...it's always the complete look.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts