Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want the vampire bat sooo bad from Walgreens but was wondering if there is a place anywhere in Ontario Canada that anyone has seen it? Otherwise I'm going to drive like four hours just there and four hours back to get it!

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
I looked at the label on my bat and it reads:

All Hallow's Eve™
Realistic Hanging Vampire Bat
with flashing eyes
3.5 feet
Item No. 506504
0 49022 46215 1
Distributed by East West Distributing Co.
Deerfield, IL 60015-4616
Made in China
2AA Batteries

When I looked up East West Distributing I found a reference which seemed to indicate that they are very closely related to Walgreens. My guess is it's their import division of sorts. They listed their website as www.walgreens.com so I'm pretty sure that the only place you will find the bat is at a Walgreens.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I want the vampire bat sooo bad from Walgreens but was wondering if there is a place anywhere in Ontario Canada that anyone has seen it? Otherwise I'm going to drive like four hours just there and four hours back to get it!
I want the bat too! I keep stopping in at my local walgreens looking for it. I actually stopped today and they dont have it yet. They are not finished putting all their stuff out (at least I HOPE they're not) . Looking at some of the pictures here onlline- they have a long way to go!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ugh! l don't know what to do! driving for that long seems silly for a fifteen dollar bat but l want him so bad, l guess l just might have to suck it up and do it

·
Registered
263 Posts
Maybe you could pay someone to buy one for you and ship it to you?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I don't know. I don't know what the gas rates are in Canada or how much you're willing to spend total. The bat's only 3.5 feet tall... probably lightweight from cheap plastic... might not cost as much as you think.

·
Registered
668 Posts
it's pretty light and i bought mine today, my store has more if your interested.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im definately interested, so what would I do send you a check once you've sent it or can I pay for you to ship it from my end I dont know how to do it?

·
Registered
14,289 Posts
Effie, looks they've multiplied at your house! Nice video of them. I've got my guy hanging upside down on one of my doors right now too. Couldn't miss the mood music in the batground.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I went to Walgreens & picked up one of these bats today but mine didn't have a hanger. Just wondering if they are all like that?..If so then how are you guys going to hang yours?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts