Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to this town being a college town I am not seeing anything you guys are posting about here :( I am very sad because a lot of it looks so freaking amazing! Does anyone else live in a huge highschool/ college town and like me have to wait till most likely October to get anything Halloween? We do have dollar trees like 3 blocks away from each other and I am buying things from there that are going to be awesome but I want at least a few big ticket items. Our Spirit opened so I was hopping more stores would be stocking up but to my surprise it's still alot of back to school stuff.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Yes. Everything here is all about ECU and the students returning. I travel for my job, so I shop all of Eastern NC, and parts of Raleigh

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
183 Posts
My town doesn't start til after Labor Day. Even driving over to the big college town (Gainesville, FL) they all start about the same as mine, BUT Target, from what I hear they are always late to the party though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm about 2 hours north of you and the nearest large town is an hour north of me - not a college town but a military town and I have yet to see anything substantial. The Spirit store there moved to a new location across town. I drove passed the building yesterday to check it out and they are just beginning to renovate the inside. I'm pretty sure I won't see much of anything here until after Labor Day.

I realized shortly after I moved to Georgia that college football is included in the seasonal rotation and fall and Halloween take a backseat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts