Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Haunters!!!

Oh my god we are getting so close and I am SOOOO behind!!!

I have an idea for my home haunt to have bloody handprints and smears going down the stairs in UV reactive paint but I don’t want to actually put paint on my walls.

In college I used to use laundry detergent to get this effect and then it was relatively easy to clean up.

I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for invisible, easy to clean, black light reactive fluid that I can use?

Happy Haunting!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Are these carpeted stairs or wood? You don't want anyone to slip and fall. I cannot think of anything that would make a mess, unless you cut some hand prints out of clear plastic cellophane and treated them some how. Besides detergent, seems like I recall the other things that glow are highlighter soaked water, sprite/mountain dew...

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these carpeted stairs or wood? You don't want anyone to slip and fall. I cannot think of anything that would make a mess, unless you cut some hand prints out of clear plastic cellophane and treated them some how. Besides detergent, seems like I recall the other things that glow are highlighter soaked water, sprite/mountain dew...
Sorry for not being clear...I meant on the walls going down the stairs...not on the stairs themselves.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts