Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
The uses for the artificial ones (Funkins) are damn near endless but I assume your question is for ones that are real.

1. Carve and candle them for ambiance, lighting, and decor.

2. Have a JOL carving contest within your party. Pre-gutting them is a must.

3. Gifts for kiddies or prizes if you do any type of party games. The small ones you get in a net bag at Wally World work best. A great deal at 10 for $10. The kids get something for free, and at a cheap price for you.

4. Serving bowls. A lady friend of mine cut off the tops, gutted them, and inserted a serving bowl that came up to the rim. Pour on M&M's or whatever and TA-DAA, instant pumpkin serving bowls.

Hope this helps, Marc V.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Could you share some Halloween Pumpkin
The uses for the artificial ones (Funkins) are damn near endless but I assume your question is for ones that are real.

1. Carve and candle them for ambiance, lighting, and decor.

2. Have a JOL carving contest within your party. Pre-gutting them is a must.

3. Gifts for kiddies or prizes if you do any type of party games. The small ones you get in a net bag at Wally World work best. A great deal at 10 for $10. The kids get something for free, and at a cheap price for you.

4. Serving bowls. A lady friend of mine cut off the tops, gutted them, and inserted a serving bowl that came up to the rim. Pour on M&M's or whatever and TA-DAA, instant pumpkin serving bowls.

Hope this helps, Marc V.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,125 Posts
Um...I don't mean to be rude because usually I'm not that sorta person or poster, but there's this thing called Google. I'm sure there's TONS of pumpkin images there.

·
Banned
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Pumpkin Images

@RCIAG
Dude sorry my wordings make hurt, i taught 2 ask Pumpkin images here because the people using forum certainly use different style of Pumpkins for their Halloween that may not found in search engines :confused:

Um...I don't mean to be rude because usually I'm not that sorta person or poster, but there's this thing called Google. I'm sure there's TONS of pumpkin images there.

·
The Duke of Spook
1,976 Posts
Try this... Use a search engine to search this forum specifically, dude.

Slam this narley text into yer Google bar, man. It'll be totally wicked, bra!

pumpkins site:www.halloweenforum.com

You'll get so many totally tubular pumpkins, you won't know what to do with yourself!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts