Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently picked up a Bubble Fogger on clearance from Target for $18. What can I use in it for bubble fluid? Any old children's bubble fluid? Haven't unboxed yet but guessing there will be some language about "use only bubble fluid approved for this device." Want to avoid any unnecessary expensive purchases--but also don't want to damage the device. Also, can I create my own bubble fluid using dish detergent, e.g. perhaps with distilled water if necessary.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had one a few years back. It seemed to have trouble with cheap thinner fluid. The bubbles would burst prematurely before they even left the machine.
Thanks Matthew.

So could I make my own bubble fluid, just denser than usual?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I echo Matthew on the bubble fluid. Regular fluid does not work at all. If you come up with a recipe that works well please post it. I have been wanting to do this myself but just haven't had the time.
Thanks Matthew. Glad I asked the question. If I find anything out and experiment, I'll let you know. Probably ought to order a starter bottle of Bubble Fogger fluid somewhere to get started--not sure where to buy for cheap now that Halloween and clearance sales are over. Ebay?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts