Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
I don't know if it's VSA compatible, but it's great for lovers!

This is relay board with 8 relays RAS-24-15. It is controlled via USB protocol. The main purpouse of this relay board is to help you building projects regarding robotics and automatics. You may control differenet electrical devices like DC motors, pneumatic cylinders, lasers and so on. There is free software example. Hints for creating user application in different platforms (Visual C++, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic and so on) are provided. Each such board require one USB port. The more USB ports you have the more Relay boards you may connect. May be used by lovers and professionals.

LMAO!! Gotta love asian ads!

·
Insane Genius
1,251 Posts
As it just so happens this afternoon I have been designing a USB relay board, and have plans to have it VSA compatible.

My board has a few extra features that will make it easier to use multiple boards off of a single computer

·
Registered
76 Posts
As it just so happens this afternoon I have been designing a USB relay board, and have plans to have it VSA compatible.

My board has a few extra features that will make it easier to use multiple boards off of a single computer
Any chance it's DMX enabled? I'm just assuming anything from Phoenix takes advantage of the versatility of DMX.

Mark

·
Insane Genius
1,251 Posts
no, this one has nothing to do with DMX its kind of an offshoot to other developments that made me realise this was a possibility.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey Phoenix any updates on this?

I was thinking of going to DMX this year but I had great success last year with just using a K74 board to run a few things.

So this year Im just looking to increase the number of relays i can control with VSA. I was going to look into just running two K74 boards to get 16 relay control but Im not sure if I can hook up two boards, maybe USB or something.

So if your project is VSA controllable and can hook up multi boards easily, then it sounds just like what i need!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts