Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,764 Posts
Very cool and easy! Just a quick suggestion, a second static skeleton hand grabbing the edge of the urn would look great!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Very cool and easy! Just a quick suggestion, a second static skeleton hand grabbing the edge of the urn would look great!
you couldnt be more right!!! I have a hand just laying on the counter as we speak going to hit with the heat gun to bend the fingers over the lip!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Just watched your video on youtube, great work! I think I can modify the design for my Carnevil theme this year. I like that it's so compact, I can put it on my stoop!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Very cool. I like the lantern you are using with it now. Makes him look like he is looking for something, like maybe the rest of his body.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,520 Posts
I like it! I have a smaller yard, so I'm always interested in creative but small size stuff and this is lovely both in terms of the size and the overall look. Great idea!!:cool:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Nice utilization of things just sitting around the house man. Simple set up very smart. I might give this a try. Well done BIGANT.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts