Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so I'm working on my witch prop and my hair...came from the goodwill outlet bin..all mangled up :( cheap and awesome, but i wanted to untangle it some..pintrest said fabric softner, water and a brush....uhhh nooo..I have been playing cosmotology school with Hilda since last night...any suggestions..

·
Registered
341 Posts
That's the way I've heard to untangle, soak in water and fabric softener, maybe spray with kids no tangle spray and use fingers or wide tooth comb. Remember to start from bottom of hair not the top. Only other idea is some sort of oil spray but would probably leave a residue so ... good luck

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is this stuff called biosilk, it is an oil. I get it in the shampoo isle at Walmart. It is kind of expensive ($20 to &30), but sometimes I can find a knock off brand for $10. It works like magic! No wig or doll hair has been too tangled for this stuff to work.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Definitely get some detangler! I use it all the time on little kids at work and it helps knots come out much easier! If that fails, try some argon or Moroccan oil.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts