Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!
I know it is getting ever so close to Samhain and this IS MY MONTH! Lol. I have started my costume and figure if you can achieve that WTH is that response, then you're doing it right....helping folks use their imaginations! Lol. Here is a brief pic of what I have started on. It is a basic black morph suit...the additives will be on the outside of it. I glued the nails onto the finger tips, then in certain places I am gluing dry oats into place and blending with black paint. I got 2 packaged pairs sets of White hairy leg warmers (Halloween City--white morph suit section) and am placing two around my elbows and then the other two at my knees. I SO WISH I had some boots that are like hooves, but no luck this month or late last month in my finding any. I have a basic, expression free white mask (kind with 2 holes for eyes and 1 for mouth) and I want to have a head dressing relative to antlers or horns of some sort. I wanted to try using that (black) latex covering type of stuff from Lowe's that you can dip tool handles into for applying a coating and cover a couple of branches with that and somehow attach them to something to secure onto my head. I promise to have more pics coming as I progress.

Making of Shape Shifter.jpg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just looked up about him and didn't know about this one! Hmmmm.. Perhaps what I don't have time to finish towards the image in my mind this year then I can top it all off for next year...as a just in case. Thanks for letting me know about Krampus Nightfisher!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts