Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Spooky Express
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I was at a Spirit Halloween store this weekend, and while shopping around I saw something unique behind the counter; a flattened cardboard price tag for a prop I had never seen nor heard of before. It read: Moonshine Barrel Zombie $179.99 Exclusive (And the SKU number). I asked the clerk about it and she told me it was an extra price tag they ended up not using, so I asked if I could have it. She said yes, so now I have it and will probably be using it for my display. Here is a picture of it:
IMG_3267.jpg
I'm kind of bummed it ended up not being released, it sounded like a neat and humorous idea for a prop.

·
Spooky Express
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: After some searching I managed to find pictures of him on Spirit's website! Here they are:
moonshine1.jpg moonshine2.jpg moonshine3.jpg moonshine4.jpg moonshine5.jpg

Reactions: halloween71

·
Spooky Express
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man I wonder what genius decided that the zombie toilet was preferable to this
I know, personally I think this would have been an overall better seller. I know I would have bought it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Where on spirits site did you find this? who was supposed to make it and do you know if its gonna be released next year?

·
Spooky Express
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reactions: halloween71

·
Registered
14 Posts
can you post the link to where you found him on spirits website?

·
Spooky Express
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
can you post the link to where you found him on spirits website?
I actually couldn't find a page for himself, but what I did was put in his SKU number in the link of another prop, and there were the pictures. For example, here is a high-definition version of the first picture I found of him:

·
Spooky Express
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I modified Spirit's Zombie grave pop up into something like this only I made it into a zombie pirate poping out of a rum barrel. Here it is.

Nice, that's clever. It actually looks better than just the Pop-Up Zombie alone, great job!

·
Spooky Express
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Spooky Express
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I don't think it's available anymore. Tried finding it and all I got were error screens.
Yeah, it seemed to have disappeared several days ago. Hopefully it will return though!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts