Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea how I found this site, but boy oh boy am I ever glad I did! I have been touring around a bit, admiring all your photos, and absolutely love it! I'm not at all interesting, but I am an open book. Any questions, feel free to ask! The usual...I'm a mom to 3 great kids. Youngest is 19 and just graduated! He has high functioning autism, so his graduation is a great achievement! Then I have 2 daughters ages 23 and 25. The 23 year old couldn't wait to escape and lives in WA - clear across the country!!! The 25 year old is still at home! :D I'm weird in that I love having my kids around. Besides the kids, I keep busy tending to my animals of which there are quite a few! Mainly parrots. Oh, and there is a husband floating around here somewhere... :rolleyes: That's it. *waves* Hi.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bwahahahaha!!! Love the Sleestak err...however you spell that! Thank you for the monster of a welcome! :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oops! You snuck in there Defenestrator! Thank you! I am a little infatuated with skeletons here lately, to the point that I have quite a few hiding here and there through out the house.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome from across the pond in England, UK..... Lots of talented people here, very friendly and helpful. Happy haunting!!

baron-samedi-albums-pics-picture44248-baron-samedi.jpg

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! Thank you for all the spooktacular welcomes! I especially love the raven one. I say that because I am sitting here with a baby starling that I am raising trying to get my fingers as I type. *OUCH* He got me! :mad:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts