Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Yo, Unk, I'm something of a Neanderthal in these things, but I can't access any photos from your profile.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Very cool!! This is exactly what I want to work up to eventually, an actual walk through with facades and creepy environments. Great job!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks all for the support

Junit-

I do a lot of Cannibalization - some of the walls are four years old. But I have done a lot this year - I started in Jan.

Toxin - I've been building up to this for years. Knowing that this year the 31st is friday and next year saturday I wanted to do a bigger show.

I'll post some more pictures later

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Just catching up on reading the post I missed . Sorry all. LOL !
Unk, you have a very nice set up. alot of hard work went into what your are doing.
Nice pics of it too. Bet it looks great at night too. Especially the FCG and friends. Awesome ! Looking forward to seeing what your going to be adding for this coming year.....and since you start early, like in Jan. I guess we will be seeing your stuff on the forum... !

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,504 Posts
That's a great haunt you have there! I'll bet the TOT's loved it. Nice flow and detail! Good stuff!

·
Registered
128 Posts
AMAZING !!!!! is there a house to rent next to yours so we could be neighbours ? lol
I really love what you did and can't wait to see what you gonna do next year !

1 - 11 of 11 Posts