Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
we went last night thats Halloween Horror Nights at uinversal. It wasn't all the great. Last year was the best. This year its all fairy tales gone bad... and its really not that scary. were going again tonight.

·
How about a magic trick?
1,002 Posts
I might end up going to Universal, if I can talk some of my friends into going.
I never listen to the negative reviews, or negative opinions; as I like to make my own opinions....
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
487 Posts
they have bloody mary tees, glow sticks, the alice in wonderland clock that glows , glasses , i didn't really see anything with the oz people on it...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Lucy you,, over here in L,A. Universal is doing that same old freddy jason texas chain saw thing again,, I like them but Psycho OZZ & fairy tails gone bad sounds cooler

·
Registered
487 Posts
Lucy you,, over here in L,A. Universal is doing that same old freddy jason texas chain saw thing again,, I like them but Psycho OZZ & fairy tails gone bad sounds cooler
Fairy tales gone bad are not that scary. Whats scary is the unknown. like ghost and demons vampires.. things that we grew up being "scared" of not the 3 little pigs! and yes they do have them there. lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
Fairy tales gone bad are not that scary. Whats scary is the unknown. like ghost and demons vampires.. things that we grew up being "scared" of not the 3 little pigs! and yes they do have them there. lol
Ive had enoufgh of you haha just kidn, but zombie pigs whO were eating little red ridinng hood and chasing you down with cahin saws would be cool ,, I guess they didnt do that

AND IN A WAY dam caps,, demons vamps & ghosts are fairy tales

but while we are on the universal subject.. Costco has a pass thats good for all 13 nights of fear & one extra non halloween pass for $59

·
Registered
919 Posts
I went to HHN Orlando this past Friday and I agree- not that exciting. Some fun parts but mainly I enjoyed the set designs and such. The haunted houses we went through (about half I think) were pretty boring really and didn't show much innovation at all. I realize they have to filter lots of people through the houses but I've seen better at small local Jaycees or high school haunts to be honest. Had a good time with my friends though.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I went to HHN Orlando this past Friday and I agree- not that exciting. Some fun parts but mainly I enjoyed the set designs and such. The haunted houses we went through (about half I think) were pretty boring really and didn't show much innovation at all. I realize they have to filter lots of people through the houses but I've seen better at small local Jaycees or high school haunts to be honest. Had a good time with my friends though.
Uh THANK YOU! See i'm not the only one!! i've been going for the past 10 years. i'm not just saying that it was ok just to say it. The scare zones were cool to go through. Costumes were awesome and set design i agree were good. But overall scare were not that great.

If you do live in florida i do recommend buying the fear pass ( I have one) that was shown above that way you can come several times and actually see all of the houses. We went on Friday and we finished 4 house and all scare zones in 2 hours.. by the time we were leaving the houses were up to 120 mins each and that was opening week. It does get worse we get further into October. house get up to be 2 1/2 hours long wait. and if you wait till later in october to come and only go one night you will not get to see all 7 houses. I went one year on a regular one night ticket i kid you not i only got to see 2 houses and the bill and ted show.

and for those that are getting bothered by my comments on HHN at least i'm telling you the truth i've lived in Florida all my life and i know what goes on , i know whats up and coming here i know alot of details on the park i've been and annual pass holder for 10 years now i'm in the loop with whatever goes on at universal before its released out in the papers.

I know that everyone has diffrent opinions on what scary and whats fun. I would be mad if i paid $70 for a ticket and it turned out to be crap!

·
Registered
205 Posts
I was just kidn, as stated above, just tto make sure :)

im in LA & am doing knotts on the 10th myself, havent been in 11yrs,, wow those are long line waits. hope its not that bad here as we have knots , Universal, Magic mt & disney for the squeemish

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Um, yeah okay. Tell that to the millions of people that were scared by the flying monkeys and the Wicked Witch in the MGM movie. I sure wasn't one of them, but I know plenty that were.

Second, heeeellllllloooooooooooooooooo Succub'OZ. Oz geek. I don't care if it's not scary twisted fairy tales are always fun and they've included my ABSOLUTE favorite, even better. Most of the time I love twisted Oz stuff. S'fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts