Halloween Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone find any Universal Monsters related Halloween items so far???

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anybody find anything else? I really haven't had time to look at any Halloween stuff as of late.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
There are figures with the Lemax houses at Micheals of the Wolf Man and Frankenstein. The tombstone on the Wolf Man base reads "L. Talbot", which I thought was cool. These aren't licensed Universal, tho...

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There are figures with the Lemax houses at Micheals of the Wolf Man and Frankenstein. The tombstone on the Wolf Man base reads "L. Talbot", which I thought was cool. These aren't licensed Universal, tho...
That is cool! I always like seeing stuff like that. It must be the nerd in me.:p

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
I love the universal monsters, will have to keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Go to Halloweenasylum.com and search baby gill, They have a baby creature form the black lagoon latex prop, my daughters think his is the cutest thing and want him! He is not in stock right now, but I called and he is coming, They also have some posters of the classic monsters with some tongue and cheek sayings

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
You can see photo's of my movie monsters in an album entitled (surprisingly enough) "Movie Monsters" on my profile page.
There are pics of Lugosi's Dracula, Karloff's Frankenstein Monster and Chaney jr's Wolfman, plus some other, non Universal stuff.

I am currently in the process of designing a "Creature from the Black Lagoon" for a private commission, hoping to start the initial work in October.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts