Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone I know its been a long time since you all heard from me but I Have new project coming this year right now we are dealing with a difficult time what we are going threw with virus situation stay safe I wanted to talk about the new Halloween theme I'm doing this year when this all over with I wanted to do a Universal Monsters theme with Dracula, The Wolfman The Mummy, and Creature from the black Lagoon share your thoughts and ideas

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hi Matt - StiltBeast has been doing some classic monsters. He has a Werewolf, Creature from A Lagoon (not a copyrighted lagoon), etc. You might want to give some of his recent videos a watch - he's big into sculpting masks and making great costumes. So if you can make a body form, you could use something you learn from him to dress it.

Good luck!

·
Registered
294 Posts
I think I'm going to try a variation on this theme for Halloween.
Over the years I've managed to collect Dracula, Frankenstein, Wolfman, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon masks and hand (gloves).
Only the Creature is actually a Universal match, the others are generic but very cool looking.
I visited Museum of the Weird last year and they had a small yet awesome walk through with Universal Monsters wax figures. Each Monster had it's own display. It was very well done. (They are horrible on promotion though, tough to find any photo's online. I'll post some of mine.)
I'm not sure how I'm going to display them though.
I'm thinking having Frankenstein and Dracula standing and choking each other with Wolfman standing to the side behind them at a higher elevation and the creature coming up from a dock by their feet.

Here are some pics from the Museum that inspired me:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts