Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around looking for creepy Halloween props to buy for this year 2016, came upon unit 70 they are on facebook as well I have a couple props from them, I bought them used on ebay they are amazing good quality. Has anyone ever buy from them? I have been looking at these props they all look scary, they all fit my theme, which one has the best scare factor they can make any static prop animatronic too I heard. Any other advice on some other props from unit 70 is welcomed as well :)

Attachments

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,791 Posts
Personally I like the one with the dreadlocks. I'd want the eyes toned down a bit so they aren't so vibrant.
The hanging prop adds a very nice alternative so you don't have another standing prop. Will you have any difficulty hanging it in your building if you go this direction?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Unit 70

I love Unit 70. They ship fast and are a great couple of guys to work with. Granted this was like 10 years ago, but I am sure that nothing has changed. They are very realistic and scary props that are well priced in my opinion!!

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Personally I like the one with the dreadlocks. I'd want the eyes toned down a bit so they aren't so vibrant.
The hanging prop adds a very nice alternative so you don't have another standing prop. Will you have any difficulty hanging it in your building if you go this direction?
the hanging girls I think you can also put them on the floor like they are crawling!

·
Registered
356 Posts
My sister-in-law works for an environmental lighting company and sold them their factory lights. She snapped a bunch of pictures of different props and texted them to me. I was so jealous of her walking around inside of their workshops. They do some pretty awesome stuff there.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I went to Transworld and in my opinion they had the best props there. There were a couple close seconds but theirs were the most life like.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Looks amazing! but too costly for me to leave out in my yard haunt. We have a good neighborhood but I just feel like something this nice would get stolen.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'd go with the possessed girl. But I love the cage head woman and the nurse as well. Unit 70 always come out with awesome props and their staff are great. I purchased 3 props from them for our yard haunt last year and the quality was spot on, so go for it dude!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts