Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would love some outside ideas. I am 21 years old 5'1 100lbs and blonde. I enjoy the opportunity Halloween provides to go over the top and look hot and colorful. Last year I was Harley Quinn which was a lot of fun. So far my two favorite ideas are Molotov Cocktease and Dr. Mrs. The Monarch from the Venture bros but I would kinda like to let my natural long blonde hair show. I like comic books and cartoons a lot so i have thought of the obvious Tinkerbell, Supergirl, Alice in wonderland and so on but I would really like something unique that i wont likely run into a bunch of other people dressed the same. I also thought of being Emma Frost or Holli Would but i also dont want to have to explain to everyone what i am (i want people to "get it").
I can sew and have plenty of time so feel free to throw out ideas that would be a big project. Any ideas are greatly appreciated but i would like to where something sexy. I also would really dig a costume that is funny or clever in some way. Im open to wigs but again i would like to take advantage of my long blonde hair.
P.S. I LOVE COLOR I wanna really stand out (which is difficult on Halloween)
Any help is MUCH appreciated :D

-Maggie

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,011 Posts
I like the idea of RainbowBrite!

A few other ideas:

Marilyn Monroe

Barbie

Lady Gaga

Supergirl

Greek/Roman Goddess - Athena, Aphrodite, Artemis...

·
Registered
94 Posts
My aunt did barbie in a box a couple years back...it looked pretty good. She did herself up like a doll then built a lifsize barbie box from the knees up. I can't find a pic right now but if i do i'll post it. She used clear plastic in the front so it really did look just like a barbie box.

·
Reaper Guardian
2,041 Posts
Let's see...drawn from comics or cartoons, common enough so people are more likely to get it, but not so common there will be several versions of "you" everywhere you go. Blonde, colorful and sexy. Hmm.

What about Nancy Callahan from Sin City?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts