Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Your talking about Schmidts, sooooooo...... good, also dont forget while your in german villiage thurmans cafe best burgers in town, plus home to the lengendary man vs food burger the thurmnator... 60722_10102699479183995_47961256_n.jpg theres me with the lengendary burger (finished it 2 times) not an easy challenge!

But a cool place on short north walking distance Surly Girl Saloon it 1126 N High St, Columbus, OH a little bit less than a mile from the hyatt. Surly girl is a very cool bar and grill, hours are 11-2am very vintage medium_shortnorthsurly.jpg very cool place to be in costume, last time i went they were very accepting of people in costume, and very accepting of the horror :) ! I plan to go on saturday when i am all decked out in my awesome costume, if you want to come with hit me up, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Schmidts is amazing. That's where I'm thinking I'm headed if we make it up this weekend. Their fudge haus is fabulous too.

·
Registered
117 Posts
If you go to Schmidt's, don't forget to get a cream puff. You won't be disappointed. Just make sure your costume has a little extra room.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts