Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Okay. It works, but it and I need a separation for the next month. There are still additions, changes and testing ahead, but I finally feel that the unicycle riding skelly will run on trick-or-treat. Thanks to those of you who made suggestions. The first part of the video is a recap of work done to date. Go to 2:00 to see the skeleton ride.

Typical Ghoul Next Door
OMG that is WONDERFUL. I do hope you use awesome lighting so everyone sees him really, really well because it is just fabulous (or fab-BOO-lous!)

It works even better than the walker because it makes sense for him to pedal forwards and backwards whereas the walker would have looked slightly awkward backwards (sort of moon walking unless you also reversed the foot motion as well).

LOVE THIS. Big pink puffy heart love! Congrats on getting it working - I know it's frustrating but it really was worth the effort - two big skeleton thumbs up! :love:
馃拃(y)(y)

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
OMG that is WONDERFUL. I do hope you use awesome lighting so everyone sees him really, really well because it is just fabulous (or fab-BOO-lous!)

It works even better than the walker because it makes sense for him to pedal forwards and backwards whereas the walker would have looked slightly awkward backwards (sort of moon walking unless you also reversed the foot motion as well).

LOVE THIS. Big pink puffy heart love! Congrats on getting it working - I know it's frustrating but it really was worth the effort - two big skeleton thumbs up! :love:
馃拃(y)(y)
Thanks. Agree--J-Man's suggestion of using a unicycle turns this from a B prop to an A prop, assuming it holds together.

Registered
It is looking fantastic!! BTW I love the part in the video when you are walking the skelly on the unicycle down the driveway. I know my neighbors would just be like oh there she goes taking her skeleton for a walk lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
SUPER Awesome and I would say that this is an A+ prop. I can understand why you would need a break from this prop it was a lot to figure out and redo.
Thanks, Stick. Yeah, it's going into the garage for awhile. I have some other circus-themed things to agonize over.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts