Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our house is an old 1897 hotel you never know who's checking in or out! Weird stuff happens- I put three of the best pictures in an album on my page
ck them out-
sometimes u can hear like an old radio broadcast going on softly- coming from no where- hot and cold spots-
for awhile we must have had a billiard loving ghost- all the balls would b arranged daily in purrfect little patterns of 2's and 3'
then one day 3 sticks where up on the table in a triangle with the cue ball on top of it- and the rest of the balls in a circle-
that was 2 yrs ago-
just so they r all nice
we lived in an old schoolhouse that was haunted BAD

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
as long as the ghosts are friendly i guess. still, it would be unsettling. maybe you should have a video camera in your billard room. never know but you might catch something.

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
That would be very bizarre. Our house has minor things, such as lightbulbs that unscrew and lamps that turn on by themselves. And I also think we have a ghost that plays with my dog because the dog will sit and stare at a chair and wag his tail. Although one time I had two of those little corner shelves up on the wall and the nails got pulled down through the wall about 2-3", the shelves weren't pulled off the wall, or even crooked, just moved down a few inches, that kinda bothered me though...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts