Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Hi Pookymonster. Twelve hours seems like a LOT of material, but I'm looking forward to seeing what you've concocted! And Volume #5?!? Wow! 🦇

I've been saving bunches of "Halloween" episodes of television shows with an eye towards like a two hour of video collage of just the spooky good parts. But stuff always seems to get in the way of free time for that sort of hobby fun, and I'm nowhere with that idea.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Okay, so I haven't watched it proper, but I would damn-sure recommend this incredible mix to anyone here on the Halloween Forum. Just a jaw-dropping mix of Halloween and horror bits. Really put me in the mood last night while fast-forwarding through. The vast majority is family-friendly, too. Might be a few minor parts too intense for really small kids. I would happily put this on around noon of October 31st and let it run all the way to midnight. Great job, pookiemonster! 🦇

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Also, sadly alot of the earlier mixes are either lost (due to computer error) or I need to take the DVD burned ones and strip them back to video.. I have the first one I made, 3,4 and now 5 plus an animation mix and a TV Halloween show mix :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you ever repeat things on mixes, or is it all different/new material on each one?
I tend to have to with commercials but I try to rearrange it or prevent repeating
If anything I try and follow certain patterns or set like milestones.. Each hour has something special the rest of the mix won't have.. Its not easy, especially being on Mix #5 lol

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Also, if anyone wants a copy, message me and I'll reup the file:)
Also, I have a YouTube channel where you can listen to remixes I've made :) like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell to never miss a video every Thursday

1 - 20 of 31 Posts