Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,

Just in case I missed posts about the kind of thing, I wanted to share with you all just for a giggle...Could you imagine this type of fogger (especially when your $20 cheapie just doesn't want to work right??) at home??: YouTube - Fog Bandit Demonstration (Abel Alarm)

Enjoy. I don't sell them or anything associated with these things Just looked interesting.

-Doc

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ultimate Fogger??

Hi folks,

Just in case I missed posts about the kind of thing, I wanted to share with you all just for a giggle...Could you imagine this type of fogger (especially when your $20 cheapie just doesn't want to work right??) at home??: YouTube - Fog Bandit Demonstration (Abel Alarm)

Enjoy. I don't sell them or anything associated with these things Just looked interesting.

-Doc

·
Registered
491 Posts
That is hysterical! Could you imagine the TOTs getting lost in that? One minute they're getting candy the next they can't find their way off the porch. Bahahahahah!

·
The Grim Reaper
921 Posts
Wow, my immediate response upon watching that video for the first time was Holt S%^T. Now if there was a way to have a camera that could see the people in the fog as they couldn't see anything, that would be entertaining.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Is that the Binford model?

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Could be wrong but i'm pretty sure i'm not.

It's called a smoke-screen. Most higher-end stores have them these days, hit the panic alarm, the doors shut and the room fills with smoke.

Cost a few grand but it'd be nice for your haunt if you could afford one.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow, my immediate response upon watching that video for the first time was Holt S%^T. Now if there was a way to have a camera that could see the people in the fog as they couldn't see anything, that would be entertaining.
Hmmmmm.....an IR camera would;d work there to film them falling over stuff!!

-Doc

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
1 - 17 of 17 Posts