Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
THE START

I finished a redesigned re-re designed design of my fog chiller and I'm completely blown away by the results. I was bumming around with some ideas here and there and came up with a killer design.

THE STORY RESULT

The fog crept along the ground so low and so uniform it made me weep in excitement. It enveloped my yard like a movie set or theatrical event of bliss. Turning an otherwise well maintained yard into soupy white low laying heavenly clouds of goodness. :D

THE INFORMATION

The machine used was a 1700 Chav Hurricane. I'll post videos of it the big day. Besides it will look epic the big day. Most of the info is in the video so I won't bore you any longer. Here is the design copycats :)

·
Mistress of Mayhem
1,673 Posts
My life completely sucks at this moment, as I SO want to see your chiller but my work blocks photobucket images. ARGH !!!! I will have to wait til I get home. But congrats in any event - it seems to really make you cry - tears of happiness that is. :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nice!..I'll be looking for the vid as well. Halloween in chicago is hit or miss year to year for fog. Wind kills it 50% of the time. Messes up my FCG, too.
Also...nice Whitewater! I've got 8 in my living room. TZ, AFM, Diner, Dr. Dude, FT, DM, BSD and Popeye.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Bah work doesn't like photobucket video. I will watch this when I get home I have been trying to figure out what fog chiller design I want to build, hopefully this doesn't use a ton of ice I dont really want to have to pick up 70 pounds of ice like some people do.

·
Registered
59 Posts
wait... NO FOG!?!? what the fudge cookies is goin on 'round here!?!?

That's like:
"I got this most awsome new casket...body inside and everything! Even has that "weathered" look...BUt, I dont have any pictures for you." na-na!

:shock:

·
Registered
121 Posts
So basically its 4 seperate chillers hooked together. I would imagine this would be good for a powerfull machine like industin has might be overkill for any thing less than 1000w. This is a good example of what somebody could do if they wanted to use what they already had and just add on additional chillers as needed. I am going to build a chiller soon and maybe if the one I have planned is not enough I can just build a second and attach it similar too this setup.

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Ummm...no fog? How do we know that it actually works? Design looks good, though. The 3-way output pipes look interesting.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys If i bursted your bubble for not filming the fog when I tested it. Yes, that would be my big mistake. It takes quite a bit of ice probably around the $30 mark. The best thing about it was the drop it took off of my retaining wall. It just went to the edge and went over like a waterfall. Just trying to give the headup on a pretty solid design. I will post videos of it on the big night. Then you can plan for next year...when your jaw hits the floor on Nov 1. :D

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
No problem, just teasing ya! Looking forward to the video on the Big Night!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts