Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for the UK haunters.

Whilst looking for something else, I stumbled across a UK based lighting controller similar to Animated Lighting and Light-O-Rama. Ok primarily these are for the "C" word, but I believe many people use them also for halloween. You could of course kill two birds with one stone if you're a fan of both!

Just thought I'd post this link in case anybody was interested in syncronising music/speech/effects to light?

http://syncrolight.co.uk/Default.aspx

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Thanks for posting, Phil..I'm afraid all this computer controlled how's- yer- father is a little too much for my old brain, but it does look interesting.
My son is planning a Clown theme for the haunt next year, so I'll get him to have a look at this as it seems it may have possibilities.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem.

I have 8 Animated Lighting boxes and everything needed to go with it - something like 108 channels I think. I bought it about 3 years ago or so on ebay for about £400. Bargain.

Well it would be if I knew how to use it! I've sat down a few times to get to grips with it but never got anywhere. I was led to believe it was fairly easy to use, but in reality it's far from easy. Maybe it's more a case that I just don't have time to commit to figuring it out? Whatever, I should sell it really as it's taking up room and I can't see myself ever having the time to learn it.

It doesn't help that the owner of AL is, shall we say, apparently not very helpful. From what I have read, they're not really interested in the 'little guy' - they seem to have a lot of time for their big corporate customers. Whatever, I'm sure it's not that bad to work with - if you have the time...............................

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Phil I just come across this thread and I do a computer light display for halloween and Christmas I'm.based in Southampton UK so if there is anything I can help with let me know if you Google margam animated lights your find me display. You can contact me through YouTube or email me at [email protected]

I will help where ever I can

Cheers Dan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts