Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Guys n gals,

I'm struggling to find anything google wise n the same caliber as the States for decent (low priced) animatronics.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated

-M

233 Days till Halloween !!!

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
I've heard from others that this type of stuff is hard to come by over there, what exactly are you looking for?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Ever thought about doing it yourself? You buy the boards etc and build the gear up. There are a lot of people on the forum who are a whizz at this kind of thing,

·
Registered
409 Posts
I have been making my own for years, as we do have a terrible selection here:(. I tend to buy things that are pretty rubbish and modify them to how I want them, or I have used household items such as rotating fans, revolving xmas tree stands, moving kids toys all sorts of stuff, pull them to pieces and make my own. There are some great ideas on here, depending on your theme, I've done themes such as Thriller, Scary Fairytales, Pirates of the Halloweenabean and I've just started on Creepy Carnival for this year:)

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm in th US, but I did just notice this website: www.thehalloweenhq.com

It looks like they operate seasonal retail stores modeled after stores in America. They only list locations in Ireland in 2014, but their About Us page mentions Halloween's growth in Ireland and the UK, so maybe they will expand to the UK.

Hope this helps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts