Halloween Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Yorkshire Scarer
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone is welcome to contribute to this one - the more the merrier.

·
Registered
Yorkshire Scarer
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yes - I put 2021!!! AAArgh!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi from Norway. started on this years scare project just after Christmas. Not that many in our area that is into Halloween decoratios other than our house…
Sunlight Cloud Carnivore Art Sky

·
Registered
Yorkshire Scarer
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Cassa - welcome to the forum. Is that pic one of your props? Nice effect.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Hiya Cassa , great to see you on the thread , its always quiet this time of year , how you doing DandyBrit hope your well m8 , yeah loving your creep Cassa , i made a DIY creep a few years ago i used a broom handle for the main body and arms , a plastic skull which i had given a dark oil base wash to for ageing and shadows etc to highlight the details fixed it to the neck section of the broom handle body , didnt bother with legs lol , then a tiny bit of packing around the shoulder area and then i used an old cotton dustsheet i had i distressed it more then added a few rips , and then some random flat black spray paint in light passes etc to help add a more aged look to it and then a wash of brown acrylic paint mixed with a load of water to add more dirty looking stains , when it dried it looked good . I look forward to seeing some more of your props nearer Halloween , hopefully when it gets warmer we may see more posts from early prop makers , you both toke care .

·
Registered
Yorkshire Scarer
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Pacman.
Not too bad at the mo. How are you. I wish weekends were 5 days and weeks 2 days long though.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
I,m ok DandyBrit its the rest of them ....... lol , you are so right DandyBrit its defo the wrong way round with work and the weekends m8 , and it seems the older i get the less i want to go to work and the less people want me there lol . Its amazing i do so many little jobs around the house and garden and have so many projects in mind for the Bar/garden and in general there literally are not enough weekends probably for this year as it is lol .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts