Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered one of these and it arrived this morning. Excellent quality and WARM. XL is a tad tight on me (6' 210lbs.) But definitely wearable. Has anyone else ordered one?

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I would LOVE one but it's never cold enough here on Halloween anymore. I didn't even get to wear my Halloween sweatshirts last year.

Where did you get yours?

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try Googling Bloody Disgusting Halloween Sweaters. You can order from them & pay through amazon.

·
Registered
358 Posts
It'd be great to show my Halloween love in an ugly sweater, but we have the same problem down here regarding the temps. It's just too godawful hot here in October.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Which one is this? I think I may have gotten one for my husband but it depends on which you specifically speak of.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Thanks for posting that. I got the black and white one for my husband and it is his favorite sweater. He freaking LOVES the thing. I should get him a second one because he will likely wear this one out eventually. He wore it all winter.

I want the rainbow monsters one but I never get cold enough to need a sweater. I go out in freezing temps in short sleeves so i just don't need one.

·
Registered
877 Posts
It’s way to hot in Arizona for sweaters in October BUT I wear Halloween all year so sweater weather in November and December

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, those are fantastic. I will start right there with gift giving for this year. Thanks for the inspiration, too bad my knitting skills aren't up to the DIY.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lol!! I’m in NH and it’s usually cold enough for sweaters. I bought this one a few years ago at the Christmas Tree shop for $20 to wear to my daughters classroom Halloween party. Not gruesome, but it lights up and I LOVE it! 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts