Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had these a few years and utilized them in my faux stone castle towers. They used to have LED red eyes but I thought that looked cheesy so I pulled them out and used them somewhere else. So they do not have light up eyes. I'll take a comparable trade (something clown/amusement park, butcher shop) or they can be yours for $20 (pair). Very lightweight so shipping shouldn't be to much. Would ship from 70706 if you want to try to calculate. skeleton light up 32 50.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is one inside the castle tower-which is also available for purchase for $20 ea. The towers are cardboard and I have clear packing tape over a good portion of them to protect them from the elements, mainly dew and wet fog. The stand at appx 8 ft tall once put together and fold down flat for storage. They are four sided, with windows on ea side and the top supports a flaming cauldron, gargoyle, etc. if you have one. IMG00297-20111013-2025.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The scene setter is spoken for on a trade but I still have the other clings if anyone wants them (freebies). The cling in this pic is the faux window with the creepy skeleton looking out. I haven't decided if the candle hands are going or not. IMG00299-20111015-1820.jpg

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dale-Dug out the clings tonight. I had used double sided scotch tape to put the one in the pic up and it isn't damaged. The others are still on the full sheet of paper so you can cut them out however you choose. I will take them with me to work tomorrow, tuck them in an envelope and send them on their way. Thx for helping me clear out a few things I don't really use or need any longer. I hope you enjoy them.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes i do. They are made of cardboard so i want you to be aware they wont hold up to outside use. I did use them outside but brought them in everynight so the dew wouldnt ruin them. I have also covered large areas in clear packing tape to help them fight moisture. Where are you located?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Have them both. Pretty heavy to ship. Where are you located as I may be able to meet you at the airport-I fly free. ;-)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not sure but they prolly weigh 10+ lbs each. If i fly they fly free also. Maybe you could feed me lunch or dinner depending on what time i get there

1 - 20 of 29 Posts