Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have felt very honored to have these two props in my possession for the last year. They were made by the Talented GhostTown & Aaaprn.
Now it is time for them to make their appearance in a new Haunt (think of the traveling Gnome)

There are however a few Proviso's -

First - Write a short Summary why you would like to have them in your Haunt & how they will fit in your Haunt sent via a P/M

Second - You need to be a "Regular Forum Contributor" not someone who just joined to say "I want them" - Sorry

Third - You must be willing to Travel and Pick them up by Mid November. I live in the NE Corner of Washington State - Beautiful Country, well worth the drive . So if you live in Montana , Idaho, Western Washington or even BC you have an advantage here.

So if you want these - Here is your chance.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Tempted, but getting away from this style totally. They'd sit in storage for two years at least. I just hope whomever gets them appreciates the hard work needed to build something of this quality.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
:( Sniff, sniff.....too far for me....but they are just gorgeous! (In the creepiest way possible) I hope they go to a loving home....they remind me so much of Pumpkinrot.....:D

·
Registered
260 Posts
I would love to have them and have sent you a message. I have a couple of idea's where I would put them. By the house with one on each end and my electric chair in the middle so the kids can gets pictures taken. The other is on the grass with my jumper prop between the two of them, the jumper prop would be dressed with a pumpkin head of course. Here are some pics:

I am totally willing to travel for your great props!:)

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts