Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cuz the movie's comin' and the book was good! OEJ and I both just read this and I'm SO stoked for the movie. Almost as much as Harry Potter. He liked it and he wants to read more, but he thought it was a bit slow and I just gave him an exasperated sigh and said you have to be a girl. The ladies that were really into vampires when they were young will know what I'm talking about. I thought it was horribly romantic! :p From what little I've seen of the movie so far, it looks like it's going to be more action packed than the book. Which is okay. I'm really excited and if it's done right it'll make vampires even cooler. I don't think it's going to be a "horror" movie though so don't go looking for that. Now that I've gotten this off my chest I feel much better. And Potter geeks I think will be real happy to see who plays Edward. Perfect choice I think.

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
Hmmm, sounds very intriguing, Succub!! Think I'll check out this book before the movie comes out as well...yes, I was one of the ladies who was very into vampires when I was young. ;) Actually, they still do much to strike my fancy. :D Thanks for the heads up!

·
Registered
257 Posts
I've been talking about this book for at least a year-- I sent it to my secret Halloween buddy last year... and I even had the author sign my copies of Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse. Breaking Dawn is on Pre-order already. *drool*

... and some friends and I are planning on going to see the movie together. =)

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oooooooooooooooh you SO lucky!! I can't wait to read the next book. The library has a waiting list. I found out the other day they filmed the movie HERE. Maybe they'll come back for the sequels. I see extras casting on Craigstlist every so often. I'll have to start paying attention!! I want to read The Host too.

I used to write when I was in school and this is very much the type of story I'd have wanted to to. I very much wanted to do a vampire love story. *sigh* :p

·
Registered
257 Posts
You probably already know about S. Meyer's site and some of these others... but here are some good places to get updates on Twilight and satiate your addiction:

Author Stephenie Meyer's Official Website
The Official Movie Website: twilightthemovie.com
Greetings From Twilight: Director's Notes
The Twilight Lexicon
Forks, WA "Points of Interest" Page (Scroll down, there's an application that shows photos of places mentioned in the book)

... Next time I'm in Phx, I ought to swing by Sky Harbor and a couple other places and take photos.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've seen some of this stuff. Watched some cool making of videos. I want to know exactly where they filmed. It's always fun to go hunt down the places movies are filmed here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts