Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work in a restaurant and would like to find a way to make our tv screen look like it's dripping blood. If anyone knows of a good product out there that works or has any ideas of how to construct something for a reasonable price, please let me know. The tv is about 46" wide x 24" tall, and has a depth of about 5". Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
interesting...How about something similar to the blood dripping tombstones.

I was thinking you could make a small plexiglass box to put in front of the tv screen. The outside edges could be painted to the same color as the tv case. Put a small water pump in it. Cycle the blood from the bottom to a hose up top that trickles down the plexiglass.

This way you could actually use the tv...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
plexiglass

that's kind of what I was thinking, though I've never built anything out of plexiglass before. How hard is it to seal? and what would you use? The TV hangs above the register and i can't have fake blood dripping all month long on our bartenders.. well i could but i don't think they'd like it very much. and what size pump would i use? are they strong enough to pump something like corn syrup?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts