Halloween Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I have seen and purchased KC and Bethany Lowe items at TM in prior years, but no sighting at all this season. HG had a few Mark Roberts skeletons earlier in August, and that was it.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Any Katherine’s Collection sightings or other famous brand Halloween pieces noticed at your Tuesday Morning’s? I’m trying to determine if stopping by 1-2 local stores might be worth it. I haven’t been to one since they first started putting out Halloween merchandise.
I’ve been disappointed this Halloween because I haven’t seen any Katherine’s Collection at Tuesday Morning or at Home Goods. Last year both had some great pieces but this year I haven’t seen any?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Homegoods had KC items? I don’t recall seeing anything last year. What were the pieces they had? I know TM did, but didn’t know Homegoods did. That’s probably a good thing I didn’t know.....LOL

·
Registered
11 Posts
Homegoods had KC items? I don’t recall seeing anything last year. What were the pieces they had? I know TM did, but didn’t know Homegoods did. That’s probably a good thing I didn’t know.....LOL
This was the only KC item we found at HG last year. Picture is borrowed online as ours still sits in storage, not out yet for display. 😂 Pretty much every HG around here had one and one only, but no customer was willing to pay full price for her oddly. Dress is gorgeous and exquisitely detailed.

We ended up finding one at checkout line end of season twice marked down. Another awesome deal as you could imagine! Here in Houston, much easier to score a KC deal than Rae Dunn. 👻

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
This was the only KC item we found at HG last year. Picture is borrowed online as ours still sits in storage, not out yet for display. 😂 Pretty much every HG around here had one and one only, but no customer was willing to pay full price for her oddly. Dress is gorgeous and exquisitely detailed.

We ended up finding one at checkout line end of season twice marked down. Another awesome deal as you could imagine! Here in Houston, much easier to score a KC deal than Rae Dunn. 👻

View attachment 719832

Ohhhhhh that’s right! I completely forgot about the “larger than life” pieces that they sometimes carry. I didn’t see any last year, but I think I do remember seeing one in prior years. It wasn’t the one in your photo though....it was the older, ghostly lady. I forget her name. I guess I forgot about that because the price was so out of my price range. Good deal on yours though...it’s always nice to score a piece like that at the end of the season!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Ohhhhhh that’s right! I completely forgot about the “larger than life” pieces that they sometimes carry. I didn’t see any last year, but I think I do remember seeing one in prior years. It wasn’t the one in your photo though....it was the older, ghostly lady. I forget her name. I guess I forgot about that because the price was so out of my price range. Good deal on yours though...it’s always nice to score a piece like that at the end of the season!
The angle that shot was taken from probably made her appear taller than she really is. I’d guess she is roughly 30” in height, and my out of pocket then was less than $100. 🤣

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
The angle that shot was taken from probably made her appear taller than she really is. I’d guess she is roughly 30” in height, and my out of pocket then was less than $100. 🤣
That reminds me, the year before at HG, we sighted another KC witch wearing a ghostly white cloak of sort. It must’ve quickly found a home.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Not sure if it was last year or the year before that I got the KC Lady in Mourning that was about 34” from Home Goods/ TJ Maxx. Last year I got lucky at a few Tuesday Mornings & got the framed Countess & Diego El Flaco 34” skeleton after Halloween for great deals.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Not sure if it was last year or the year before that I got the KC Lady in Mourning that was about 34” from Home Goods/ TJ Maxx. Last year I got lucky at a few Tuesday Mornings & got the framed Countess & Diego El Flaco 34” skeleton after Halloween for great deals.

The lady in mourning! Yes, that was her. Sorry, my reference was way off as is my memory. 😂

·
Registered
147 Posts
I stand corrected, Home Goods now has some Katherine’s Collection Halloween items, so wondering if Tuesday Morning will get any this year, may have to stop back by soon.....

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Nope, not a bit of KC in this part of the world. I've been several times off and on to a couple different stores and haven't seen anything KC at all. Was there today as matter of fact and they have a lot of Christmas out and have moved halloween to a few little islands in the middle of the store.

·
Registered
147 Posts
So just to clarify, has anyone seen any KC in Tuesday Morning this year??
Unfortunately no, I was holding out hope, but as I keep checking my local store is down to one table of other Halloween merch, so it looks like they’ve moved onto Christmas. :(

41 - 58 of 58 Posts