Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Wow, I’m so jealous you got them for that price! That’s amazing for you though! I got an ever so slight discount off the original price of $350, so I still ended up paying around $300 each if I recall. They’re beautiful though and I don’t regret buying them....I just didn’t want to risk losing out because I doubt they would have still been around when their Halloween merch went to 70% off. Lucky lucky!

I wonder if they’ll have more KC this year.....

·
Registered
846 Posts
Well I toured every Tuesday Morning in the entire state of North Carolina looking for the infamous KC countess framed piece last year. I picked up a few trinkets, but honestly I cannot remember even what they were. Tuesday Morning even put out advertisements listing which of their stores carried the KC items, but it wasn’t accurate. I’m not doing that again this year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow, I’m so jealous you got them for that price! That’s amazing for you though! I got an ever so slight discount off the original price of $350, so I still ended up paying around $300 each if I recall. They’re beautiful though and I don’t regret buying them....I just didn’t want to risk losing out because I doubt they would have still been around when their Halloween merch went to 70% off. Lucky lucky!

I wonder if they’ll have more KC this year.....
We’re in Houston, and honestly I was a tad surprised how these were still available after Halloween. Two weeks after we bought ours, what was left went on 90% off sale, and one store had a tag on the single Lord frame left, and the cashier told us it was on hold for a customer. Imagine that! 🤪

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I toured every Tuesday Morning in the entire state of North Carolina looking for the infamous KC countess framed piece last year. I picked up a few trinkets, but honestly I cannot remember even what they were. Tuesday Morning even put out advertisements listing which of their stores carried the KC items, but it wasn’t accurate. I’m not doing that again this year.
I was really sad when TM discontinued its inventory tracker both in store and by phone. Makes it hard to locate an item when stock is scarce, and most of us simply don’t have time or the energy to check out other locations.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
We’re in Houston, and honestly I was a tad surprised how these were still available after Halloween. Two weeks after we bought ours, what was left went on 90% off sale, and one store had a tag on the single Lord frame left, and the cashier told us it was on hold for a customer. Imagine that! 🤪

Holy crap, 90% off?!? I wonder if they just got a late shipment of them in. I’m surprised the employees didn’t buy them. Even at 70% off, that’s a steal. My Tuesday Morning ran out of ALL their Halloween stuff pretty early and the shelves were bare of anything, let alone any KC.

I really wanted the set of black pumpkins with silver snakes wrapped around them, but I missed out because I waited too long waiting for a sale. I think they were like $70 each!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I don’t blame you! As it was for me, I drove to 3 stores looking for the Lord frame and didn’t find it. I ended up giving my name and number to the cashier who rang up the other one and told her I was looking for her counterpart, and that’s how I got mine. I see them on EBay every now and again too, but at either full or above and beyond their original price.

·
Registered
531 Posts
I found one at the Tuesday Morning in the Outer Banks. I was only there because I work at that hospital every other Friday. I felt guilty paying full price, but even my husband agreed it is a great piece. I went back 2 weeks later and the sales guy told me people had come by looking for it. Glad I snatched it up.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I was really sad when TM discontinued its inventory tracker both in store and by phone. Makes it hard to locate an item when stock is scarce, and most of us simply don’t have time or the energy to check out other locations.
Same!!! It doesn't even make sense to discontinue the tracker system.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Found some Halloween at one of our local stores FINALLY (small display in the front corner of the store). A bit disappointing but I managed to buy a witch, a gold skull and 2 sugar skull bobble head figurines.

Attachments

·
Registered
167 Posts
More photos.

Attachments

·
Registered
388 Posts
Tuesday Morning in Pasadena, CA was starting to put out Halloween merch. Sorry, no photos - I have a broken foot and had been on my feet too long!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Found some Halloween at one of our local stores FINALLY (small display in the front corner of the store). A bit disappointing but I managed to buy a witch, a gold skull and 2 sugar skull bobble head figurines.
I want the pumpkin with the sparkly black hat & the witches boots with the wicked sign! But....we don't have Tuesday Morning in Australia....just searched it on ebay hoping someone might be selling it there, but no luck. Hopefully they show up in TK Maxx down here.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Mine is a little drive away but I've never found anything good at this store; EXCEPT about 4-5 years ago, they had black glitter tabletop trees with either orange or purple fairy lights on them & they were very nice. Also had a timer option which made them a must have. Bought 1 of each color.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
From afar they look good, but once you get closer and touch them, you can tell they are not the quality of Grandin Road or TJ Maxx even. I was bummed.
Couldn’t agree more - went into a local TM this past weekend, and walked out empty-handed for that exact reason...

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Sometimes they’re hit or miss (with quality).

I was gonna stop by the other day but it was just so friggin hot out I bagged it. Not only do I hate shopping with the obnoxious crowds that you see in Homegoods, my Tuesday Morning is like a large warehouse and because of that, it feels like there is no a/c. I hate swearing while shopping....it just zaps the fun out of it for me because I can’t focus.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
16 Participants
kristinms8
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing