Halloween Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting at work, trying to focus on what I am doing but all I do is start thinking about what Halloween project I am going to work on next. Then the next thing you know it I'm surfing around on here.:D

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've got three cases on my desk. Several more which are waiting to be picked by me or my partner (who is working on another case). Got about 20 fingerprint comparisons to do and all I am doing is ...ooohh this looks neat..I might be able to do that.....ooohhh thats cool but the wife would kill me etc...

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I hear you guys....I keep looking at all the great things I want to make but, then think of my space and how I would store it. AHHH, just not enough space! Then I think of the time wasting to make the projects and the lack of money. :( Ok, I'm depressing myself. It's nice to dream though.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ahhh yes "storage"..the bane of many. I'm going to have to disassemble most of what I do to store it in the attic.

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesnt help that I scratched my eye last night and it is bugging me like crazy. I was looking at it in the mirror and couldnt help thinking of one of the make an eye tutorials....hmmm could I use this?

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With some of the cases we work..our IT department goes nuts with some of the sites we end up having to look at.

Like your hair by the way..dont ever cut it off. My wife had (notice I said had) hair like yours.:eek:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hey MsM....are you working??? LOL I keep thinking about what I need to hurry and finished myself. The "halloween bug" has hit me big time! What a great holiday!

·
I play with dead people
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Okay..I did good for a little bit. Got the three cases off my desk. Time to pick up a fresh one...after I look around a little more. ;)

·
Registered
540 Posts
My co-worker almost busted me FTP-ing my shirt designs in. :D Better get back to work!

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
Hey MsM....are you working??? LOL I keep thinking about what I need to hurry and finished myself. The "halloween bug" has hit me big time! What a great holiday!
I live on the other side of the ocean so my work day is long over!
But yeah, I check out the forum and other sites from my work....especially when I have to work weekends. But you guys are all alseep then!

MsM

·
Registered
295 Posts
Good to know I'm not the only one who can't look away from this site!!LOL... Luckily we have hard floor here so I can hear if anyone is approaching and put on my 'intensly working' face.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts