Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man...I can't believe how active this forum is.

I have to check in at least 2 or 3 times a day just to keep up! It's amazing.

I'm not complaining though, because I'm glad to have such a huge group of other Halloweiners to talk to!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,070 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but the forum seems s-l-o-w to me. I can go through the new posts in no time, and stuff still doesn't seem to be popping as much as it should be considering we're nearing the big day. :(

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I'm doing just the opposite. I've done a lot of my work and now I'm in a slump. I'm procrastinating. I spend a lot of time on here looking for new ideas for next year and waiting for people to post their pics.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but the forum seems s-l-o-w to me. I can go through the new posts in no time, and stuff still doesn't seem to be popping as much as it should be considering we're nearing the big day. :(

I agree. I check the site out about every 10 minutes though... =] Thats probably why.

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
YES! Dear LORD, do I have trouble! :D I'll pick a thread to post on, get distracted by something here at the house, come back and refresh to post, and there will be 5 new replies to look at below my posting screen. :eek: Then when I get my post done, the thread it's in will be knocked down by 8 other topics in less than a few minutes, LOL! I'm not a forum expert, but I know there can't be many out there that require you to multitask while you're browsing. :p

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, I have to do some serious slacking on everything else to keep up with this forum.

People in a couple of other forums that I frequent keep asking where I've been. hah hah.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts