Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a skeleton on Craig's List today and I have never seen one like this before. It has hooks on it to put together like a Bucky. It is heavy and tall like a bucky but it doesn't look like one. It almost looks like it is made out of a plaster type of material? I am confused. I like him though! I am naming him Ned. Wondering if anyone had any ideas on what he is.
Thanks and appreciate the help:cool:

·
Pirate of the Puget Sound
715 Posts
Nice find!
Ned, huh? Have you tried checking the dental records for any matches as to his (her?) identity? ;)

·
2,613 Posts
He looks very familiar ? Great score E ! I think he should be your pirate captain :)
You'll need some sort of stand to hold him up and maybe a wire armature on the arms and legs to pose him :D You should dress him in some sort of period military jacket and pants ? If you need something like that, let me know ???

RMR

·
Pirate Princess
1,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I WOULD LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE
A MILITARY JACKET .. Why dont you come out and help me with my haunt B? I have seen your work. I would give you some KFC.. LOL..

·
2,613 Posts
Winner, Winner, KFC Chicken Dinner LOL
I may surprise you someday :eek:
Where the heck is KY LOL
Oh, how about you come to SD and help me out !
I'll treat you to some real Mexican food ! :)

I WOULD LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE
A MILITARY JACKET .. Why dont you come out and help me with my haunt B? I have seen your work. I would give you some KFC.. LOL..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts