Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I'm from Canada and in a month I'm going on a lil' trip to NYC! I've never been and I need advices from you guys about places I should visit. There's already someone guiding us through the main attractions, but I'm a lil' weirdo and I wanna see special things! I love arts, music, literature, movies and technology, even though I love my classics, I also love darker classics and I'm a huge fan of everything horror related! So I was wondering what dark and cool places I should see and where I could shop! And if it's in a walking distance from Central Park it's even better!

Oh, and my best buddy loves manga/anime and the japanese culture, where could I find the perfect souvenir?

Thanks!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
In an eerie kinda way, I would visit St Patricks Cathedral and up the street St Thomas Cathedral, these churches put a fear in ya, and I am not at all religious, trust me, you will be amazed at these overpowering structures. Also you could visit Last Rites, its a tattoo studio that is more like an haunted house... too bad you wont be there a lil bit later for the Village Halloween Parade, its the largest in the country, I never miss it, Dee Snider, Kiss and others have been there in the past, Mindless Self Indugence actually played a concert on a float one year as it traveled along the parade route.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your amazing suggestions guys! I'm taking good note of it and I hope I'll have enough time to visit all of the above!

·
Devil In Disguise
663 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sounds great! Oh man, there are too many cool things to see, I'll have to come back to NYC another time so that I can see it all! This time I'll try to make it around Halloween!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts