Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Sorry if this is a repost, but it made me chuckle. Some of the younger folks may not know who Michael MacDonald is tho...

enjoy.

Rock.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
this is the best thing Ive seen in a long time! I loved it! I love Michael McDonald as well so thats probably why I enjoyed it so much.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Thank you for posting that! I am totally laughing out loud at my desk at work!
(the part about 'oh s?%# he got the cop!' is great)
What a great way to start my day...:D :D Thanks again.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When the guy first opens the door and he starts singing for the first time i still crack up and I've seen it like ten times. haha

·
...is up to no good
1,295 Posts
I super hate Michael McDonald but that's cute...really cute.

If you come to my door in costume, you're never too old to TOT.

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
That was really done well! Thanks for the laugh and for sharing it!

·
Registered
14,095 Posts
I've never seen that before and was all smiles! Thanks so much. Great changed up lyrics to the McDonald song. BTW for any youngsters out there who don't know who Michael McDonald is...that's not Michael McDonald either!! I saw him and the Doobie Brothers when I was in college and saw him alone in concert a few years ago. His voice is still great. And he's still good looking. I could listen to his songs non-stop. I don't but they have that quality for me.

Anyway I love the YouTube video. These guys did a fantastic job. BTW the guy who opened the door reminds me so much of Jerry Springer! Too funny.

This video prompted me to look up Scott and his tribute to McDonald and thought I'd share this link. There's a little bit of language that some people won't appreciate but I can see why Erin likes this guy! Reminds me a bit of my own husband trying come up with things for me....hehe

·
CANNIBAL
2,597 Posts
I swore for a minute the guy answering the door was Jerry Springer......lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
So cute! Oh, that's funny! I would be thrilled if grown adults went trick or treating in costume, I've got the Heath bars..... mmmmm :D

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,638 Posts
hm

Well...I'm beginning to question my sense of humor:confused: because I didn't exactly find it funny:eek: (I know I know), HOWEVER! It was entertaining!

As far as the guy being Jerry Springer? NAH! I think Jerry Springer would have had a better sense of humor about it!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts