Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I went to the store and picked up these pj's and decided to try and make my own little Sam for my haunt this year. Here's what he looks like so far...I'll most likely be taking those patches off lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
thanks for the feedback guys :) Any suggestions on how to make him look more grime ?
I'd try a VERY watered down brown/black latex paint and wash the cuffs and collar with it. His hands were wrapped kinda like a mummies too, with dirty white cloth if I'm remembering correctly. He had tiny little stubby children's fingers sticking out of the wrappings. If you wound him, his guts are pumpkin innards too! The burlap collar should be longer down the front of his chest a bit and frayed and worn out. Maybe use some twine and sew the burlap head cover.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On his bottom he had 2 black buttons holding the butt flap up also! lol
I too had the thought of making a Samhein :p
Ya beat me to it!
Thanks for the details Glyphen! You should build a Sam prop as well, I would love to see how yours turns out! ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I am making his as well but using a porch kid pumpkin from kmart and adding a dolls hand wrapped in berlap and the berlap mask,not sure were I can get a sucker or how to make one any suggestions?

·
Registered
87 Posts
I don't know if anyone has ever been to HauntedDimentions, but here is a link to his website, where he did his own Sam:

haunteddimensions.blogspot.com/2010/11/halloween-success.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts