Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone see that movie Trick R Treat with Anna Pacquin from Trublood? I was able to attend the Fangoria screening last October in Manhattan. It was the best Halloween themed movie I have ever seen. The problem is that it will probably never get distributed. I know you can buy books and things related to the movie but through a technicality it may never be published. Interested to hear if anyone else saw it.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Never got to see it. I got to see the trailer and have wanted to see it ever sense, rumor has it that it may come out this year finally since they think they can compete with the new saw movie finally.

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
I'v wanted to see this so bad but now it's to the point where I'm just pissed off entirley at the distributer/ people in charge of the movie. Maybe the long wait will pay off. This movie was made 3 years ago I think but hey what the heck BRING IT ON.

BeastofKilliGray- There was no trailer on your link only info about the movie. :-(
But thanks for trying.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'v wanted to see this so bad but now it's to the point where I'm just pissed off entirley at the distributer/ people in charge of the movie. Maybe the long wait will pay off. This movie was made 3 years ago I think but hey what the heck BRING IT ON.

BeastofKilliGray- There was no trailer on your link only info about the movie. :-(
But thanks for trying.
There's a link right to the left of the poster that has the trailer. Here is the actual trailer after you click that link.
Trick 'R Treat

1 - 7 of 7 Posts