Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is this years invitation in the works. Still tweaking.
What do you think? I still am not sold on the last two sentences on the cover, where it gives the date. Any help?

It's simple and not fancy, but we hand out around 200 invitations so it has to be cost effective. Not to mention, we give then to teenagers :)

Up for changes/suggestions.

TIA
Kaye

Oustide cover

Inside of card minus all pertinent info that I didn't want to put on the web :)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks

How would something like this work for you? Although it doesn't include the year. Best my brain could come up with.

don't be late on Nov 8th
8:00pm till midnight
or search you fate
That's great! Thanks! It's much better than what I could come up with....

·
Registered
668 Posts
how bout .......
So face your fears and embrace the pain
Sadly it will be postponed if it dares to rain

·
Registered
65 Posts
I like it all. Great job. As to the last lines on the front page, how about switching up what you've already written and saying something like:

"From 8 to midnight on November 8th
Don't be late or you'll seal your fate!"

By the way, do you mind if I ask why you are having a Halloween party on November 8th?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
late party

I like it all. Great job. As to the last lines on the front page, how about switching up what you've already written and saying something like:

"From 8 to midnight on November 8th
Don't be late or you'll seal your fate!"

By the way, do you mind if I ask why you are having a Halloween party on November 8th?
Band kids...competitions every weekend the entire month of October. We just don't have time and 80% or better of those that attend are band kids. Thru trial and error over the last several years, have found that it just works out better to hold it the first Friday in November.

BTW, I love the way your phrased that! I am going to change it right now. Thanks!
Kaye

1 - 10 of 10 Posts