Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just announced! The long-awaited Trick 'r Treat sequel!

OMG!!!!

www.legendary.com/trickrtreat2

·
Registered
702 Posts
Trick 'R Treat 2 - CONFIRMED! (Photos from the Q&A and more...)

It has been confirmed, there will be a Trick ' R Treat sequel! Legendary held a huge screening and Q & A with Mike, Brian Singer and the cast at The Egyptian Theater in Hollywood last night to release the big announcement. I was absolutely thrilled when Mike asked if I would help with the production design for the event. Working with everyone at Legendary was such a great experience. So thrilled to play a tiny part in the world of TRT.

I will post some pictures from the event tonight or tomorrow. Sam needed my help with a very special letter to Mike Dougherty. I couldn't say no, but mostly because he had a sharp sucker to my throat.

Read more about the announcement on Legendary's website: http://www.legendary.com/home

·
For Your Demonic Needs!
1,254 Posts
Awesome news!!! I think I squealed too loudly as one of my cats just ran away after reading this! I first watched TRT a couple years ago and then lost my copy. Got it again a few months ago and have it on my commons list... A list of movies that are often played frequently and put on repeat!

Now for the worst part... waiting for it...

Cangrats indeed! :cool:

·
Resident Potterhead
1,972 Posts
LAME! I was hoping it would be released this year. They posted the 2 month till Halloween reminder on facebook earlier and there was a blood spattered white mask I didn't remember from the first, so I got excited thinking it was from the new movie. Color me bummed!

·
Registered
734 Posts
LAME! I was hoping it would be released this year. They posted the 2 month till Halloween reminder on facebook earlier and there was a blood spattered white mask I didn't remember from the first, so I got excited thinking it was from the new movie. Color me bummed!
Maybe we well get more Sam candy commercials to hold us over

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I wouldn't want it to be rushed, but 2016?? What was wrong with 2015?! They announced it last year, I really don't think they needed three years to make it!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts