Halloween Forum banner

Trick Or Treat or Haunt the Door?

1037 Views 13 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  theworstwitch
I am torn between handing out candy to TOT's and seeing their reaction to our decorations, OR taking my daughter TOTing and seeing other houses in the neighborhood (I still enjoy TOTing!)

I never had to worry before because we lived in apt buildings up until this year (no TOTs). Since my daughter is young I will probably leave the hubby to answer the door while she and I lurk the streets, then enjoy our own haunt for the later TOTs. However he is not into Halloween and likely to ignore the TOTs at the door alltogether:eek:

Oh the woes of how much fun one can pack into one sweet night! ;)
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
If you have any family near by (or trusted friends), maybe they can come by to help your husband hand out candy while you take your daughter trick or treating.

When I was young my mom took us out for about an hour and then my older cousins took us out again. This let them go when they thought they were to old to trick or treat and allowed my mom to pass out candy the rest of the evening.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.