Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I decided that we wanted to try our hand at creating some Day of the Dead make up effects for our kids' costumes this year.

You can kind of tell by the style of the teeth, that I did the make up for our two youngest kids on the left and our oldest on the right. My wife did her own make up and the make up for our oldest daughter in the back on the right. The kids had a great time and they got a lot of compliments on their make up.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
My first thought was..."how'd they get those boys to sit still for that?" LOL!! You did a fabulous job, you guys looked GREAT!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Wonderful job.I love the look of the Day of the dead skulls.If I had enough time I would have had a that theme in my haunt this year. Again great job.

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
CIMG9815.jpg The kids look awesome, I helped my gf do her DoD makeup this year as well.She is the one in the middle, the other two were girls we met on Bourbon Street in New Orleans.

·
Super Moderator
5,697 Posts
The little orange icon on the right side near the top of any post (little up arrow) will report the post to the moderators.

Meanwhile, I'm having trouble seeing my little box that's supposed to be there so I can remove it...

Edit:

Had to change browsers, but that did done it. ;)

Anyhow, I think I just may have to steal this day of the dead idea for my daughter (5) who's been bugging me to make her a skeleton since the day after Halloween last year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts